Do you wear convexity?
We are excited to be recruiting patients like you to wear our Convex SmartWafer in our upcoming Patient Clinical Trials!
Clinical Research Studies at 11 Health
At 11 Health, our mission is to create more positive outcomes and promote a better quality of life for patients suffering from chronic illnesses. We develop innovative wearable solutions for individuals living with an ostomy and are recruiting patients to participate in our patient clinical trials as we develop and improve these products.
Patient clinical trials at 11 Health engage patient feedback in order to collect data and validate the effectiveness of our wearable products. Participants may be compensated in exchange for the completion of surveys and honest feedback about the products they are trialing.
Interested in participating? Check out the detailed information about our participation requirements and eligibility and complete the sign-up form below. Our team will contact you for upcoming patient clinical trials that you may be eligible for.
- The participant is responsible for wearing the product assigned and following instructions for the trial they are participating in. Instructions may vary from trial to trial.
- Provide user feedback to one of our dedicated research associates during daily phone calls. Feedback may include photos of the stoma and surrounding skin, output measurements, drain times, etc.
- Complete questionnaires and surveys online.
- Provide photos of any product failure such as leaks.
- Maintain a connection to the SmartCare app, if data collection is part of the trial.
- Provide medical/stoma-related history such as surgery data, postoperative complications, current medications, and treatment, etc.
Who is eligible for clinical trials
- Must have an ileostomy; compatible stoma dimensions and anatomical profile vary from trial to trial.
- Must be over 18.
- Must have a working SmartPhone compatible with iOS 11.0 and above or Android Lollipop 5.0 and up.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in participating in one of our patient trials, please fill out the form below. One of our research associates will contact you for upcoming trials that you may be eligible for, to share details of the specific trial and complete further eligibility screening.
Sign up to be contacted for our upcoming clinical research studies
Due to COVID-19, all of our clinical patient’s trials will be performed remotely