Digital health solutions
for chronically ill patients.
Our unique Connected Care solution lives within our Virtual HealthCare Ecosystem. This system is clinically proven to reduce re-admissions in ileostomy patients.
Our Virtual HealthCare Ecosystem offers an integrated care experience
11 Health’s Virtual HealthCare Ecosystem (VHCE) encompasses our suite of products & services.
Everything under the VHCE is designed to enable patient-driven healthcare that connects them to their medical teams using innovative 11 Health technology.
Connected Care is our premiere chronic care management system, designed to support patients currently living with complex digestive disorders. The elements of Connected Care include empathetic peer coaching, real-time health data via our mHealth apps, advanced medical wearables, access to our multidisciplinary patient support team, and more!
The 11 Health solution combines high-tech wearables with high-touch patient coaching and clinical resources.
A combination that improves the patient experience and delivers unparalleled outcomes.
- Reports on physiological parameters and other metrics for continuous improvement
- Provides just-in-time access to specialized resources and trackers
- Escalates stoma-related challenges to telehealth nurses skilled in triage
- Guides the Patient Journey, using an evidence-based educational curriculum
- Performs real-time monitoring to track skin health and effluent output
- Delivers peer-to-peer support delivered by certified health coaches
- Prevents complications through tech-enabled chronic care management services
- Promotes healthy thinking and behaviors through education and biofeedback
The Virtual HealthCare Ecosystem delivers superior results today while transforming tomorrow
Involving five simple steps…
1. Activate a cloud-based digital platform (SmartCare app), queued up to deliver content and receive, analyze, and report on sensor signals, activities, and events.
2. Access to validated educational modules.
3. Engage a multidisciplinary care team (including peer-to-peer coaches and telehealth nurses).
4. Issue next-gen connected wearables that support post-discharge physiological monitoring, alerts, and assistance.
5. Rely on state-of-the-art remote monitoring with early-warning alerts, just-in-time case-and-care escalation, and informed decision-support.
The Virtual HealthCare Ecosystem for Medical Professionals
11 Health’s Virtual HealthCare Ecosystem allows providers to safely support their patients while they recover at home.
The combination of our connected wearables, with data-driven monitoring and analytics and evidence-based health coaching propels patient care into the 21st century.
The future of ostomy care is here.
The Virtual HealthCare Ecosystem for Patients
Our Virtual HealthCare Ecosystem for patients starts with our SmartCare application.
This chronic care management platform is available for free on all Smartphones and can be effortlessly paired with our products and services.
*This claim is based on the research of 66 ileostomy patients who were closely monitored for the first 30 days following surgical discharge. This data is sourced from the clinical study “Improved 30-Day Surgical Outcomes in Ostomates Using a Remote Monitoring and Care Management Program: An Observational Study” published by the DCR journal.